About Blog

Information and inspiration on psychology, coaching, motivation and living a purposeful life.

Check out Lisa's website: http://www.lisawalsh.org/ for free resources & information on the services which she provide as a coach & speaker.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

One Minute Stress Test

1. When I feel agitated, do I know how to quickly calm and soothe myself?


2. Can I easily let go of my anger?

3. Can I turn to others at work to help me calm down and feel better?

4. When I come home at night, do I walk in the door feeling alert and relaxed?

5. Am I seldom distracted or moody?

6. Am I able to recognize upsets that others seem to be experiencing?

7. Do I easily turn to friends or family members for a calming influence?

8. When my energy is low, do I know how to boost it?*



If you answered yes to most of these questions then you are managing your stress pretty well, if not you could benefit from attending a stress seminar or seeing a coaching psychologist for tips and strategies.


*Source: The Language of Emotional Intelligence by Jeanne Segal, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment